The major funding opportunity available to MOT students is the Affiliated Fellowship competition, which is offered as an entrance scholarship for first-year students. An information session on applying to the Affiliated Fellowship competition will be held in early September.
Below is a quick overview on the eligibility requirements for this competition. For detailed information, please click here.
- Academic standing: Minimum first class standing in each of the last two years of full-time study. For UBC courses, first class standing is 80% and higher; at other universities, first class standing is determined from marking keys that accompany transcripts.
- Citizenship: All students regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Student Status: Registered full-time UBC graduate student as of September.
Below is a quick overview on the evaluation criteria used to review applications. For detailed information, please click here.
- Academic excellence: 50%
- Research ability or potential: 30%
- Communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities: 20%
Below is a quick overview on the application procedures for this competition. For detailed information, please click here.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their application is complete, contains all required documentation at the time of the application deadline, and adheres to the guidelines for applications to this competition.
- For the reference form for programs in the Health Sciences, please click here.
- The deadline to submit your completed application to the Department of OS&OT is 4:00 PM on December 2 2016.