We have a dedicated Student Service support unit to assist you through your Master of Occupational Therapy program. Contact your friendly Student Services Manager with any questions or suggestions.
MOT Student Awards
We have a number of department awards, scholarships and bursaries that are available to Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) students. The application deadline is typically in June.
For a list of UBC-wide general awards, scholarships, and bursaries, please visit the UBC Awards page.
The Academic and Financial Awards Package includes details of each award, scholarship and bursary, alongside the criteria upon which the award decision is based:
- (1406) Kievell Scholarship
- (5613) Janet Louise Berryman Scholarship in Medicine
- (4129) Sarah Brabyn Memorial Service Award
- (4133) OTDBASE Distant Fieldwork Award in Occupational Therapy
- (7671) Rehabilitation Sciences Award
- (7971) University of British Columbia Rehabilitation Sciences Alumni Bursary
- **NEW** UBC MOT Student Legacy Bursary
Resources & Links
Mistreatment Help: If you feel that you have experienced or witnessed mistreatment or have concerns about your learning environment, we encourage you to report it.
Awards, Scholarships and Bursaries
Occupational Therapy Resources
MOT Program Fees
Pay online for MOT program fees, including tuition deposits, and out-of-province fees. These fees apply to current students only.